Starting 04 September 2011, the Embassy will start implementing the appointment system and only applicants with confirmed appointments will be accepted. Only those with prior appointments will be processed and encoded.
The new appointment system is free of charge and the applicants may enlist themselves directly through either one of the following ways:
· By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicate the full name, contact number and preferred time and date for appointment
· By SMS (text) to 0560503895 indicating the full name and preferred time and date for appointment.
· Family applicants must indicate all the names of its members. Otherwise only one slot would be provided to them.
- Applicant should make an appointment at least 3 days before his/her intended day of personal appearance in the Embassy.
- Applicant can request an appointment date and time.
- Applicant will be informed of the date and time of appointment.
- If the appointment is not confirmed, the applicant must request for another appointment.
- The applicant should be at the Embassy at least 15 minutes before the appointment for personal appearance.
- Late comers will be entertained after finishing all applicants who came on time.
The Embassy is open Saturdays to Wednesdays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Thursdays from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon except on regular Philippine and Saudi holidays.
Be ready with the requirements
Requirements for e-Passport renewal:
- Personal appearance
- Original old passport
- Photocopy of old passport (data page only)
- Duly accomplished passport application form that can be downloaded from the Embassy website: www.philembassy-riyadh.org or obtained from Window 1 of the Consular Section or at the Information Desk at the Embassy lobby (no photo needed)
What to do on your appointment date
- Come to the Embassy at least 15 minutes before the appointment time.
- Proceed directly to the encoding Area for encoding
- After encoding, proceed to Window 6 (Cashier) for payment. (Renewal : 240.00 SAR)
For complete details please visit the below link:
Note: To all the readers/commenter I just want to clarify that I'm not working nor affiliated with Philippine Embassy here in Riyadh. So, if you have any appointments and/or inquiry please coordinate directly using the contacts indicated above. Thank you..